Why does the teen birth rate keep dropping? Short answer: Because sex ed. The Newsweek article notes that ultimately it’s because teenagers are having sex less, and posit a few additional reasons why, including the recession and Sixteen and Pregnant. Where students get sex ed when it isn’t done at school Churches, LGBT centers, online…we… Read more »
- NSEC 2023 is heading to the Tropicana!
- Proposal Deadline is Approaching!
- Call for Proposals for the 2023 National Sex Ed Conference
- Be a sponsor at the largest sexuality education conference in the US!
- Register for the National Sex Ed Conference!
- Join the Sex Ed Network!
- World Sexual Health Day
- Sex Ed Network is getting a new platform!
- Join the Sex Ed Network and access the entirety of each and every lesson in “Teaching Safer Sex”!