School health professionals are some of the most resourceful people on the planet. Pulling from here, adapting from there, creating where teaching materials don’t yet exist, all the while keeping up with the latest in research and developments.
But what if there was a place where you could have hundreds of lesson plans at your fingertips?
Meet The Center for Sex Education, and its new School Health Sex Education Kit. This kit of 10 manuals covering grades 3-12 is chock full of lesson plans designed to meet the needs of health educators who are looking for award winning, age-appropriate, medically accurate, and highly interactive activities!
The School Health Sex Education Kit covers all the topics important to sexuality education, including friendships, puberty, healthy and unhealthy relationships, gender, social media, anatomy, pregnancy and STI prevention, and much more.
The School Health Sex Education Kit includes the following titles:
- Changes, Changes, Changes: Great Methods for Puberty Education
- Game On! The Ultimate Sexuality Education Gaming Guide
- Great Mentoring: Positive Conversations with Young People about Sexual Decisions
- Let’s Erase Bullying
- Making Sense of Abstinence
- Positive Images: Teaching About Contraception and Sexual Health
- Sex Ed 101
- Sex Ed in the Digital Age, Volumes 1 and 2
- Teaching Safer Sex, Volumes 1 and 2
- Unequal Partners: Teaching about Power, Consent, and Healthy Relationships, Volume 1
Find out if the School Health Sex Education Kit will meet your needs!
We invite you to download TWO FREE lesson plans to preview the tools we offer to support teachers and facilitators approach their lessons with confidence!
Bill Taverner, MA, CSE
P.S. Join us for the National Sex Ed Conference in Newark, NJ April 3-6, 2019!