Effects of New California Laws Continue to Spread Across the State In Auburn, California, high school trustees voted to adopt the new state law into its policies. As a result, students in the area will learn about healthy relationships, pregnancy and STI prevention, gender stereotypes, and more. Parents will be sent letters regarding the lessons, inviting them to… Read more »
- NSEC 2023 is heading to the Tropicana!
- Proposal Deadline is Approaching!
- Call for Proposals for the 2023 National Sex Ed Conference
- Be a sponsor at the largest sexuality education conference in the US!
- Register for the National Sex Ed Conference!
- Join the Sex Ed Network!
- World Sexual Health Day
- Sex Ed Network is getting a new platform!
- Join the Sex Ed Network and access the entirety of each and every lesson in “Teaching Safer Sex”!