Indiana Legislature Now Approves Opt-Out Bill Just the other month, an Indiana House committee rejected a bill that would make sex ed opt-in, versus opt-out. Since then, the state Senate has approved a bill that would allow parents the opportunity to review the sex ed curriculum and, if they so desire, opt their kids out… Read more »
- Be a sponsor at the largest sexuality education conference in the US!
- Register for the 2019 National Sex Ed Conference!
- World Sexual Health Day 2018
- Sex Ed Network is getting a new platform!
- Join the Sex Ed Network and access the entirety of each and every lesson in “Teaching Safer Sex”!