I have—as of late—been researching programs that allow women to reclaim their sexuality, and to push back against those who would marginalize them and sexualize them against their will. Among these programs are those on bystander education. It’s a form of social justice advocacy that intrigues me, and which focuses on more than just the same… Read more »
- NSEC 2023 is heading to the Tropicana!
- Proposal Deadline is Approaching!
- Call for Proposals for the 2023 National Sex Ed Conference
- Be a sponsor at the largest sexuality education conference in the US!
- Register for the National Sex Ed Conference!
- Join the Sex Ed Network!
- World Sexual Health Day
- Sex Ed Network is getting a new platform!
- Join the Sex Ed Network and access the entirety of each and every lesson in “Teaching Safer Sex”!