by Bill Taverner You used to be able to get all three – soup, sandwiches, and censorship – at Panera Bread. Five years ago, the Riverfront Times in St. Louis, MO, ran a story that described my experiences with censorship at the restaurant chain and other public buildings that purported to offer “free wi fi”…. Read more »
- NSEC 2023 is heading to the Tropicana!
- Proposal Deadline is Approaching!
- Call for Proposals for the 2023 National Sex Ed Conference
- Be a sponsor at the largest sexuality education conference in the US!
- Register for the National Sex Ed Conference!
- Join the Sex Ed Network!
- World Sexual Health Day
- Sex Ed Network is getting a new platform!
- Join the Sex Ed Network and access the entirety of each and every lesson in “Teaching Safer Sex”!