compiled by Ashley Generallo
Going to be in the New York/New Jersey area sometime soon (maybe for a great sex ed conference, hint hint!)? While you are here, you might as well enjoy some sexy activities in the area. Take a look at the CSE’s 10 favorite sights to see…in no particular order.
1. Have a hot flash at Menopause the Musical , South Orange Performing Arts Center.
2. Go shopping at Babeland, “Sex Toys for a Passionate World”, NYC.
3. Enjoy dinner and drag at Lips NYC.
4. Take a bus tour to see the real places featured in the groundbreaking show, Sex and the City.
5. Visit the Museum of Sex in NYC.
6. See the Broadway musical, Avenue Q.
7. Buy goodies at Eve’s Garden, “We grow pleasurable things for women”, NYC.
8. Watch naked boys sing at the off-Broadway musical, Naked Boys Singing (yes, it is exactly what it sounds like!).
9. View remarkable art at the Leslie Lohman Gay Art Foundation.
10. Catch up on your history (and get a drink) at the Stonewall Inn.