New Sex Ed Curriculum Struck Down in California School District After Parent Uproar We’ve mentioned previously the difficulty in ensuring compliance with California’s Healthy Youth Act in every district across the state. Perfectly illustrating this difficulty is a story out of the Cupertino Union School District. The district has been attempting to vet new curricula,… Read more »
- NSEC 2023 is heading to the Tropicana!
- Proposal Deadline is Approaching!
- Call for Proposals for the 2023 National Sex Ed Conference
- Be a sponsor at the largest sexuality education conference in the US!
- Register for the National Sex Ed Conference!
- Join the Sex Ed Network!
- World Sexual Health Day
- Sex Ed Network is getting a new platform!
- Join the Sex Ed Network and access the entirety of each and every lesson in “Teaching Safer Sex”!