The Office of Minority Health (OMH) was created in 1986. Its formation was a response to a report released by the United States Department of Health and Human Service (HHS) the previous year on black and minority health. Today, it is their mission to develop programs and support policies that will eliminate health disparities. OMH does… Read more »
National Minority Health Month
- NSEC 2023 is heading to the Tropicana!
- Proposal Deadline is Approaching!
- Call for Proposals for the 2023 National Sex Ed Conference
- Be a sponsor at the largest sexuality education conference in the US!
- Register for the National Sex Ed Conference!
- Join the Sex Ed Network!
- World Sexual Health Day
- Sex Ed Network is getting a new platform!
- Join the Sex Ed Network and access the entirety of each and every lesson in “Teaching Safer Sex”!