It’s not often that I swoon over sex ed videos. In fact, I usually try to avoid them like the plague. Sex ed videos are typically rife with misleading, stereotyped, incorrect platitudes designed to calm adult fears while leaving teenagers under-informed and questioning their rights about their own bodies. But nevertheless, I watch them, because one… Read more »
Last Week Tonight
- NSEC 2023 is heading to the Tropicana!
- Proposal Deadline is Approaching!
- Call for Proposals for the 2023 National Sex Ed Conference
- Be a sponsor at the largest sexuality education conference in the US!
- Register for the National Sex Ed Conference!
- Join the Sex Ed Network!
- World Sexual Health Day
- Sex Ed Network is getting a new platform!
- Join the Sex Ed Network and access the entirety of each and every lesson in “Teaching Safer Sex”!