Early Childhood Sex Ed to Become Compulsory in UK In England, Education Secretary Justine Greening recently announced that sex and relationships education will be compulsory in all schools. Even as early as the age of 4, children will be taught about safe and healthy relationships. Parents will still have the right to withdraw their children from these… Read more »
- NSEC 2023 is heading to the Tropicana!
- Proposal Deadline is Approaching!
- Call for Proposals for the 2023 National Sex Ed Conference
- Be a sponsor at the largest sexuality education conference in the US!
- Register for the National Sex Ed Conference!
- Join the Sex Ed Network!
- World Sexual Health Day
- Sex Ed Network is getting a new platform!
- Join the Sex Ed Network and access the entirety of each and every lesson in “Teaching Safer Sex”!