Here’s the next in our series of posts meant to prepare you for the National Sex Ed Conference. This week, we spotlight Zelaika Hepworth Clarke, Ph.D.—also known as the Jamerican Sexosopher—a sexologist and social worker who will be speaking about the decolonization of sexuality education. 1. Give me a bit of background. What keeps you busiest these days?… Read more »
- NSEC 2023 is heading to the Tropicana!
- Proposal Deadline is Approaching!
- Call for Proposals for the 2023 National Sex Ed Conference
- Be a sponsor at the largest sexuality education conference in the US!
- Register for the National Sex Ed Conference!
- Join the Sex Ed Network!
- World Sexual Health Day
- Sex Ed Network is getting a new platform!
- Join the Sex Ed Network and access the entirety of each and every lesson in “Teaching Safer Sex”!