By Bill Taverner About twenty years ago, I was running sex education programs for Phoenix House, a substance abuse treatment provider headquartered in New York City. I was talking about aphrodisiacs, or more accurately, alleged aphrodisiacs. It was a perfect lead-in to discussing how people sometimes use substances in an attempt to enhance sexual desire… Read more »
- NSEC 2023 is heading to the Tropicana!
- Proposal Deadline is Approaching!
- Call for Proposals for the 2023 National Sex Ed Conference
- Be a sponsor at the largest sexuality education conference in the US!
- Register for the National Sex Ed Conference!
- Join the Sex Ed Network!
- World Sexual Health Day
- Sex Ed Network is getting a new platform!
- Join the Sex Ed Network and access the entirety of each and every lesson in “Teaching Safer Sex”!