In the United States Bridgeton, NJ: Inspira Health Network‘s Adolescent Pregnancy Prevention Program, “At Promise, Not At Risk,” just received $5 million from the United States federal government to continue its programming. The program, now in its third year, combines life skills with abstinence-based sexuality education for 120 6th graders across two school systems. The… Read more »
- NSEC 2023 is heading to the Tropicana!
- Proposal Deadline is Approaching!
- Call for Proposals for the 2023 National Sex Ed Conference
- Be a sponsor at the largest sexuality education conference in the US!
- Register for the National Sex Ed Conference!
- Join the Sex Ed Network!
- World Sexual Health Day
- Sex Ed Network is getting a new platform!
- Join the Sex Ed Network and access the entirety of each and every lesson in “Teaching Safer Sex”!