What project(s) in Sex Ed are you currently working on? I currently work for Bronx Teens Connection, an adolescent pregnancy prevention program out of the NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene. We are a community-wide initiative to improve adolescent sexual and reproductive health through 4 components: evidence-based sexual health education programs, access to high… Read more »
- NSEC 2023 is heading to the Tropicana!
- Proposal Deadline is Approaching!
- Call for Proposals for the 2023 National Sex Ed Conference
- Be a sponsor at the largest sexuality education conference in the US!
- Register for the National Sex Ed Conference!
- Join the Sex Ed Network!
- World Sexual Health Day
- Sex Ed Network is getting a new platform!
- Join the Sex Ed Network and access the entirety of each and every lesson in “Teaching Safer Sex”!